CL-Out® delivers active, rapid bioremediation of environmental contamination caused by chlorinated solvents.
An All-Natural Product for Aerobic Cometabolism
- Highly-concentrated solution of live, strains of lyophilized (freeze-dried) Pseudomonas organisms that occur naturally in the earth’s ecosystem.
- Cultures are free of pathogens and there is no artificial mutation or genetic engineering involved.
- Specifically designed for ex situ or in situ bioremediation.
- Available as a ready-to-use liquid or as a freeze-dried powder.
- Can be used as a highly effective stand-alone decontamination solution or..
- Powerful augmentation to speed the remediation of existing treatment systems.
From Brown To Green Faster
CL-Out has been used throughout the USA and Canada, with example contamination concentrations reduced from greater than 10,000 ppb to less than 5 ppb. Site closure often occurs in a matter of weeks or months versus several years or more for other methods, giving users the combined benefit of fast site closure and remarkable cost savings.
US EPA Safer Choice Designation
The US EPA has awarded CL-Out the Safer Choice designation in recognition of the safety and environmentally-friendly formulation of the product. The Safer Choice designation indicates to customers that CL-Out meets the challenge to incorporate health and environmental benefits into their product selection decisions. Safer Choice is a voluntary partnership program that works directly with industries to integrate health and environmental considerations into their business decisions.
The EPA’s Safer Choice Program recognition does not constitute an endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice logo signifies that the formula for this product, as it has been represented to the EPA and NSF, a third-party profiler, contains ingredients with more positive health and environmental characteristics than conventional products. The U.S. EPA’s Safer Choice Program relies solely on the manufacturer, its integrity and good faith, for information on the composition, ingredients and attributes of this product. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of the non-ingredient claims made on the product. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information.
- Commonly used in the dry cleaning, metals manufacturing, printing, and electronics manufacturing industries
- Designed for standalone application or for augmentation of existing treatments, including vapor stripping, sparging, excavation, and dual-phase extractions technologies
- Effectively remediates Chlorobenzene, Dichlorobenzene, Dichloroethane (1,1-) & (1,2-), Dichloroethylene (1,2-DCE), Dichloropropane (1,2-), Dinoctylphthalate, Methylene Chloride, Tetrachlorethane (1,1,2,2-), Tetrachloroethylene (PCE), Trichloroethane (1,1,1-TCA) and (1,1,2-), Trichloroethylene (TCE), Vinyl Chloride and, other organic chemicals.
Environmental Conditions for Treatment
|Parameter||Effective Range||Optimum Range|