- Highly-concentrated solution of live, strains of lyophilized (freeze-dried) Pseudomonas organisms that occur naturally in the earth’s ecosystem.
- Cultures are free of pathogens and there is no artificial mutation or genetic engineering involved.
- “Hungry bacteria®” with only one purpose in life: to seek and destroy contaminated waste at its source, and then quickly convert it into harmless, naturally recyclable by-products.
- Specifically designed for ex situ or in situ bioremediation.
- Available as a ready-to-use liquid or as a freeze-dried powder.
- Can be used as a highly effective stand-alone decontamination solution or..
- Powerful augmentation to speed the remediation of existing treatment systems.
From Brown To Green Faster
CL-Out has been used throughout the USA and Canada, with example contamination concentrations reduced from greater than 10,000 ppb to less than 5 ppb. Site closure often occurs in a matter of weeks or months versus several years or more for other methods, giving users the combined benefit of fast site closure and remarkable cost savings.
US EPA Design for the Environment Designation
The US EPA has awarded CL-Out the Design for the Environment (DfE) designation in recognition of the safety and environmentally-friendly formulation of the product. The DfE designation indicates to customers that CL-Out meets the challenge to incorporate health and environmental benefits into their product selection decisions. The DfE Program is a voluntary partnership program that works directly with industries to integrate health and environmental considerations into their business decisions. Click to review the Letter of Recognition [PDF]
- Commonly used in the dry cleaning, metals manufacturing, printing, and electronics manufacturing industries
- Designed for standalone application or for augmentation of existing treatments, including vapor stripping, sparging, excavation, and dual-phase extractions technologies
- Effectively remediates Chlorobenzene, Dichlorobenzene, Dichloroethane (1,1-) & (1,2-), Dichloroethylene (1,2-DCE), Dichloropropane (1,2-), Dinoctylphthalate, Methylene Chloride, Tetrachlorethane (1,1,2,2-), Tetrachloroethylene (PCE), Trichloroethane (1,1,1-TCA) and (1,1,2-), Trichloroethylene (TCE), Vinyl Chloride and, other organic chemicals.
Environmental Conditions for Effective Treatment
|Parameter||Effective Range||Optimum Range|